Eco-Friendly Exhibition Stands
Which Don't Cost the Earth
With an ever-increasing focus on the environment, we at Hedron are committed to creating eco-friendly exhibition stands that provide reusability and sustainability. We constantly strive to design and build both custom built exhibition stands and modular exhibition stands that deliver on these key principles…
Custom Built Exhibition Stands
Despite the associated implications for the environment of working with timber and MDF, we continually improve how we build custom stands:
- Whenever possible, we promote the use of 'reusable items' from our substantial range of stock components, which include items such as reception desks, lighting, platform flooring and walling of various heights. These are items that have been engineered from good quality sustainable materials and can be tailored to meet specific requirements and be reused as an alternative to constructing the items from new. This also has a positive impact on the cost of your project.
- If your project demands all-new build, we ensure that all materials conform to the latest environmental regulations as well as British Standards.
- Overseas events: We've developed a strategic network of overseas partners that enable us to build creative exhibition stands using local resources, meaning no costly overseas shipping and reduced impact on the environment.
- Lighting: We stay up-to-date with advances in lighting technology. From colour-changing lights to create stunning ambient effect, through to low energy LED solutions that provide good quality lighting and also reduce your dependancy on the increasingly costly electrical supply from exhibition venues. Let us know if you have any specific requirements with lighting and we'll be delighted to advise.
Modular Exhibition Stands
Our H-frame system is the ultimate eco-friendly exhibition stand solution. Manufactured from extruded aluminium which is extremely durable and 100% recyclable, it also offers the following benefits:
- Adaptability for different sizes and shapes of space; you don't need to have new structures for each event
- Easy to re-brand or change your marketing message, again reducing the need to replace significant stand components
- Rental options are available, making it easier to choose a sustainable solution for a one-off project as well as multiple events